Barcelona, Girona, Pyrenees, Costa Brava, La Garrocha Culture, Nature, Scenic Ancient Villages, and Challenging Activities
An itinerary at a moderately demanding level.
Visit the special sites of Catalonia, combined with hiking (for those with at least minimal past hiking experience) and exciting sports activities in the coastal and mountain areas.
A trip through the charming countryside of Catalonia: ancient walled cities, medieval villages, luxury villages along the beaches of the Costa Brava and the nearly deserted villages in the mountains.
Tour of isolated monasteries in the mountains, take in impressive landscapes and enjoy local cuisine.
Visit towns of the La Garrocha region and follow the trails between ancient volcanoes.
Trip to the Nuria Valley, with side excursions to the nearby towns Ribas de Freser and Queralbs.
Visit Beget, a tiny village located at the "end of the world".
Tour Barcelona - the vibrant and exciting city where you will become acquainted not only with some of the most famous attractions in the world, but will also discover some special and lesser-known ones...
- Stay in a charming country villa located in the heart of Catalonia, allowing you to “live like the locals” for a week.
- Drive by car to the Pyrenees on winding roads that will lead you to charming small villages scattered along the way.
- Fun and exciting water activities on the beaches of the Costa Brava: swimming along the rocky shore, jumping from coastal rocks to the azure waters below, and relaxing strolls down coastal walking paths.
- Hike in the mountainous landscapes of the Guillerias, La Garrocha and the Pyrenees, traversing river gorges and abseiling down waterfalls.
- Dine on typical local dishes, enjoy the special taste of products grown on volcanic soil.
- In Barcelona, see the Ten Big Attractions, but will also visit a small, family-run bakery where the famous Churros doughnuts have been made for decades, buy quality chocolate in a small and beautifully designed shop, and sample beer in a boutique brewery in the heart of the city.
- Familiarize yourself with the city's special quarters, each with its own special character.
- Eat delicious tapas made on the spot by talented chefs.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...