Madrid, Segovia, Pedraza, Maderuelo, Sierra Guadarama, Rio Duraton An active vacation in nature, outdoor fun and sport activities, ancient villages and a vibrant city Recommended duration: 5-14 Days
A moderately challenging trip, with moderately paced hiking for those with some experience, as well as exciting outdoor sports and fun activities.
Enjoy water activities at inland lakes, hike between villages, make your way up cliffs which serve as home to birds of prey, explore caves that were used by prehistoric man, and observe findings that tell the story of human habitation in this place thousands of years ago.
Become familiar with the attractions of magical Segovia, tour the city and its environs and discover monasteries, churches and interesting historical buildings.
We will get to know Madrid, the capital city that was once second to Barcelona but now is a major competitor for the crown of Spanish cities.
A magnificent city which serves as both a cultural and gastronomic capital, Madrid features monumental buildings, wide streets, many spectacular shops, fashionable quarters and one of the largest flea markets in the world.
- Spend a week in a unique country villa, in the heart of the beautiful Castile-Leon area, allowing you enjoy the daily life of a local for a week.
- A fun group game will take you through the city streets of Segovia, the alleys of the Old City, churches, monasteries and places of interest, combining urban navigation, puzzle solving and fitness.
- Learn mountain climbing and abseiling - beginners level.
- Depending on the season, experience family summer adventure activities, or go cross-country skiing in the winter.
- Obtain an eagle eye view of birds of prey nesting on cliffs.
- Explore the mysteries of a beautiful winding cave in which a stream of water flows, once home to prehistoric man. Observe artifacts from that period and participate in the adventure of walking underground by the light of helmet flashlights.
- Visit the city of Madrid, capital of Spain. A vibrant and cultural city, Madrid is home to some of the world's most famous museums, elegant streets decorated with impressive buildings, endless shops, traditional restaurants and international cuisine. The city is bordered to the east and west by two impressive green parks.
- Meet Don Quixote and Sancho Panza marching in Spain square, and then make your way to the Western Park and watch the magnificent sunset along with the city's romantic couples, with the King's palace rising behind you as the sun sets.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...