Barcelona, Girona, Pyrenees, Costa Brava, La Garrocha An active vacation combining winter activities, wine tasting, leisure in a thermal bath, ancient villages and urban culture Recommended duration: 5-14 Days
Minimally or moderate-level trip which will take you to the special sites of Catalonia and Barcelona, combining hiking trails for those with some hiking and navigating experience, as well as exciting activities in the coastal and mountain areas.
Visit the town of Banyoles, walk on a footpath around the Blue Lagoon and tour the Old City of Besalu with its stunning ancient bridge from Roman times.
Moderately difficult walking trails to a variety of scenic sites in the seashore of the spectacular Costa Brava and to the heights of the Pyrenees.
A visit to St. Pere Casserres, a secluded monastery overlooking the water, and a tour of various observation points where many restaurants serving regional specialties may be found.
Experience a variety of fun activities, Among them: a visit to an organic chocolate factory, self-navigating an eco-boat on the waters of the Costa Brava, kayaking, a visit to the famous Dali museum and a visit to a special bird and butterfly park.
Tour the city of Barcelona and its famous attractions, including the Ramblas, La Boqueria Market, Gothic Quarter, El Born, Barceloneta, and Montjuic.
Drink hot chocolate with the traditional Churros in a small family-run bakery in the center of Barcelona, it will be the perfect thing to do in a stormy evening.
- Staying in a charming country house located in an optimal location at the heart of Catalonia, eating your dinners in front of the fireplace, filling local for a week.
- Drive by car through Catalonia on charming winding roads that will lead you to the small villages scattered along the way.
- Hike through the mountainous area of La Garrocha and follow the trails between ancient volcanoes. Walk on a footpath along the spectacular and dramatic Costa Brava coastline.
- Enjoying typical volcanic dishes, trying to feel the special taste of the products grown on volcanic soil.
- Trip to the Nuria Valley, with side excursions to the nearby towns Ribas de Freser and Queralbs. Enjoying a ride in a unique funicular, being amazed by the dramatic views of the snowy mountains.
- Hike in the mountainous landscape of the Guillerias, La Garrocha and the Pyrenees, reaching a fairytale forest with the marvelous colors of the autumn season.
- Visit a family winery, get a fantastic experience, discover the secrets of wine making, taste some very special wines and get acquainted with the magical setting of vineyards.
- A getaway in a thermal bath built on ancient walls with a well dating from the 14th century.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...