Girona Region • Pyrenees Mountains • Costa Brava • La Garrocha Mountains A paradise for bicycling enthusiasts
Spanish cycling champions native to Catalonia with a keen awareness of sports and sustainable tourism, have enabled us to facilitate a variety of itineraries, with various cycling styles and at all levels of proficiency.
The cycling routes range from "Green routes" – routes following former railroad tracks on which coal-based trains travelled in the past which have been converted into comfortable riding trails, to the more challenging routes in the mountainous regions of La Garrocha and the Pyrenees.
The cycling trails pass near impressive scenic attractions, as well as through fascinating villages and towns which you may wish to explore, depending on the wishes of the group.
Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia, allows us to conclude the cycling part of the itinerary with a special tour in a special city.
- Hotels and Country Lodgings, especially adapted for cyclists
- Breakfast and Dinner at the accommodation
- Provision of snacks for the road
- Provision of bicycles according to the type of itinerary and needs of the group
- It is possible for group members to bring their own bikes.
- Logistics Support Vehicle: transportation to departure points for routes, technical troubleshooting and rescue if necessary.
- Routes for self-navigation according to the nature of the trip and the group.
- A guide with professional knowledge and familiarity with the environment and sites of interest.
- Touring and activities in addition to the professional cycling component, according to the "tailor-made" plan for the trip.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...