Segovia • Sierra de Guadarramma • Rio Duraton Region “Single” Itineraries for all levels of biking proficiency
North of Madrid, Spain’s capital city, we will find Guadaramma National Park, a mountainous forested region which offers a variety of cycling routes suitable for different levels of proficiency.
The ancient part of the city of Segovia looks like an illustration from a book of fairy tales and is an interesting destination for an urban tour. From Segovia, cycling routes depart through the pastoral Valsaín Valley, or more challenging ones go to the Valsaín mountains and the Guadarrama mountain range.
Wine and gastronomy lovers will discover an ideal destination here, and we will combine visits to the villages built from stones hewn from the nearby mountains with local wine tasting and typical local food.
- Hotels and Country Lodgings, especially adapted for cyclists
- Breakfast and Dinner at the accommodation
- Provision of snacks for the road
- Provision of bicycles according to the type of itinerary and needs of the group
- It is possible for group members to bring their own bikes.
- Logistics Support Vehicle: transportation to departure points for routes, technical troubleshooting and rescue if necessary.
- Routes for self-navigation according to the nature of the trip and the group.
- A guide with professional knowledge and familiarity with the environment and sites of interest.
- Touring and activities in addition to the professional cycling component, according to the "tailor-made" plan for the trip.
Give us a call at +34 60 526 11 32 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...