Sierra de Grazalema • Sierra de las Nieves • Sierra Nevada Combining touring itineraries with Active Leisure activities
The routes along the beaches can be done comfortably even in the colder seasons, but the mountain trails are limited to the seasons when the weather permits.
A tour of Andalusia will enable us to become acquainted with the charming "white villages" which are spread out along the cycling routes and with the charming and unique town of Ronda, which competes for the title of the most beautiful town in Spain!
Andalusian gastronomy is famous, especially sardines speared on wooden skewers and roasted on a bed of coals.
A variety of "Via – Ferrata " routes and rappelling down canyons, will allow us to "take a break” from the strenuous cycling ...
- Hotels and Country Lodgings, especially adapted for cyclists
- Breakfast and Dinner at the accommodation
- Provision of snacks for the road
- Provision of bicycles according to the type of itinerary and needs of the group
- It is possible for group members to bring their own bikes.
- Logistics Support Vehicle: transportation to departure points for routes, technical troubleshooting and rescue if necessary.
- Routes for self-navigation according to the nature of the trip and the group.
- A guide with professional knowledge and familiarity with the environment and sites of interest.
- Touring and activities in addition to the professional cycling component, according to the "tailor-made" plan for the trip.
Give us a call at +34 93 220 64 33 or send us a note, we'll gladly help
Take it from our happy customers
...Santiago has extensive knowledge of Spain: not just history, geography and culture but also the logistics of everyday life on the go...
...I would like to thank you in particular for the assistance and support that you gave us in every matter and your response to every request. I'm already thinking about the next trip!...
Spain is wonderful, and we visited all its special sites ... but in addition, the trip itinerary served us superbly. Indeed, it included many more places and activities than we had time to experience...
...I would like to thank you for the wonderful trip you planned for us in Spain. We fell in love in Spain and would be very happy to travel with your company again in another part of Spain! Hola!...